Preparation for Sleep Study
1. What to Bring
- Bring pajamas or shorts and a t-shirt to wear.
- Bring a list of your child’s medications.
- Insurance cards and photo ID (parent/guardian).
- You may bring a favorite pillow, blanket, or stuffed toy.
- Any toiletries needed to spend the night.
2. Before the Sleep Study
- Child should follow a normal sleep routine prior to study.
- Avoid food and beverages that contain caffeine for 48 hours prior to study.
- Child and parent/guardian should eat dinner before arriving.
- Child should take regular medications as prescribed, unless otherwise directed by their physician.
Request an Appointment Online